Home » » How Okada rider was electrocuted to death in Otukpo (PHOTOS)

How Okada rider was electrocuted to death in Otukpo (PHOTOS)

Written By Idoma Television on Monday, September 28, 2015 | 12:27:00 AM

A teenage boy was on Thursday, electrocuted in Otukpo, Benue State. The sad incident occurred around 7.30am at Vanapo Hotel junction.The victim and two others were riding on a motorcycle to an Abattoir when they got stuck in a puddle of water on the road, close to an electric pole that was poorly insulated.
Unfortunately, the victim fell into the water and was immediately electrocuted by shock waves. He died on the spot while the two other passengers escaped unharmed.

The survivors then alerted neighbours who informed the police. With help from the Power Holding Company, the victims remains was evacuated to the mortuary.

More photos below…

Share this article :

0 POST YOUR COMMENT:

 
Copyright © 2016. IDOMA VOICE NEWSPAPER... Latest Idoma News, Otukpo News, Benue News and more - All Rights Reserved
Design by Jastaco Technologies Proudly powered by Google Blogger