By Ben Okopi
More revelations have emerged on how Godwin Ejeh, an SS 3 student of Jesus College Otukpo lost his life in the school hostel.
The deceased was attempting his untimely death in an attempt to charge his phone directly from a naked wire.
Mr. Ella Samuel the principal of the school told IDOMA VOICE that, “I received a call from one of my staff yesterday while I was on an assignment that one of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, on reaching the clinic.
“I only came to meet his dead body. On getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phone according to another student by the name lucky who witness the incident. I sincerely sympathize with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen,” he told IDOMA VOICE.
The deceased corpse was deposited at the mortuary of Otukpo general hospital but will be laid to rest today 7th October 2016 in Owukpa, Ogbadibo local government area of Benue state.
For Advert: Call 08171607004, 09058228464 Follow us on Twitter @idomavoice, @idomanews Send us releases at email@example.com