1. Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom has declared that he is not using the cargo airport project to siphon money as widely claimed by his ‘political enemies’. According to the governor, those criticizing the project are mostly diehard supporters and beneficiaries of the old order of lootocracy who must be rejected by all well-meaning people of the state.
2. General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has called on the Benue State Governor, Governor Samuel Ortom to construct a bigger stadium in Makurdi, the state capital. He said the large number of people that attended the Sunday prayer session during his visit to the state that the stadium had become too small for big events.
3. A native of Ado in Benue State has beaten his wife to a state of stupor for allegedly investing the family’s saving in Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, otherwise known as MMM. The victim, Mrs. Ogenyi had thought she could invest the family savings, over 86k into the ponzi scheme and make 30 per cent income before the husband returns from his journey but eventually got more than what she bargained for.
4. Benue State governor, Chief Samuel Ortom, has said that he is not afraid of any probe on how he spent the N28billion bailout fund he collected from the federal government.
The governor who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary (CPS), Mr Terver Akase, against the backdrop of the proposed probe by the senate, said that his administration would welcome any investigation of his administration.
5. Pastor Patience Omudu, wife of Apostle King Omudu of Shelter of Glory, Makurdi has delivered a bouncing baby boy. The latest mother put to bed in Houston Texas, United States of America!
6. Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has promised to consider the call by the people of Shangev-Tiev in Konshisha Local Government area for the immortalization of the former Governor of the State, the late Reverend Father Moses Adasu.
He said the late Reverend Father Adasu deserved the post humous recognition having served the state selflessly.
7. Glowing tributes poured in for former Benue State governor, Gabriel Suswam yesterday on his 52nd birthday. Residents of the state laid aside every grudges to celebrate the governor who piloted the affairs for the state between 2007 and 2015.
8. The dream of Enyantu Ifenne and 56 other Nigerians to represent this country as Non-career Envoys may have hit the bricks as the Senate on Tuesday resolved that the list of nominees should be sent back to the Presidency. The Senate cited controversies and plethora of petitions emanating from the list as reason behind its rejection.
9. The Benue State government has rejected proposal to organize a welcome party for Sekav Isaac who is riding on bicycle from Ibadan to Makurdi, the state capital.
The governor claimed due to the economic situation, he might not provide necessary fund for the party.
10. Senior MC-cum-motivational speaker, Pastor Dave Ogbole has slammed Benue State governor over his unguarded comment in Agatu.
Ogbole said the Fulani herdsmen should instead be asked to drop their arms before entering the state and not the other way round.
Visit www.idomavoice.com for more
For Advert: Call 08171607004, 09058228464 Follow us on Twitter @idomavoice, @idomanews Send us releases at email@example.com