Home » , » ​In Benue: Woman burnt by fire while helping blind husband (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

​In Benue: Woman burnt by fire while helping blind husband (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

Written By Idoma Television on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 | 1:05:00 AM

A woman was badly burnt by fire while helping her blind husband who specializes in soap making, liquid soap in Aliade town, Benue state. 

The mother of two was burnt when mixing chemicals for her husband’s work production at their residence on Sunday (two days ago).

According to a neighbor who shared this, the blind man, Mr Moses is appealing to spirited Nigerians to assist him financially to enable the wife to access good medical attention.

Due to lack of funds the wife is still at home receiving treatment from a local chemist.

For Advert: Call 08171607004, 09058228464 Follow us on Twitter @idomavoice, @idomanews Send us releases at idomavoice@gmail.com
Share this article :

0 POST YOUR COMMENT:

 
Copyright © 2016. IDOMA VOICE NEWSPAPER - All Rights Reserved
Design by Jastaco Technologies Proudly powered by Google Blogger