Who hails from Ugbokpo, Ochekwu district of Apa local government council of Benue State.
By Andrew Adah Okpe
Dr Usman David Kuti has emerged the new Rector of
1. He was born on December 25, 1958, hails from Apa LGA in
2. He is a Christian by faith and speaks Hausa, Idoma, English and Igala fluently.
3. He is an alumnus of ABU Zaria and UNN where he did his first degree, masters degree and doctoral degree in 1985, 2003 and 2011 respectively.
4. He contested the position of Rectorship with other top contenders for the plum job such as Prof. Agbulu N., Dr Ogwuche M. and Engr. Adikwu F.
5. He rose from the rank of an assistant lecturer to the present position as chief lecturer since taken up lecturing job with the institution more than two decade ago
6. He had a national diploma from Benue state polytechnic then MUCAST HIS ALMA-MATA.
For Advert: Call 08171607004, 09058228464 Follow us on Twitter @idomavoice, @idomanews Send us releases at email@example.com