Acting President has assents to seven bills passed by the National Assembly, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters Senato Ita Enang confirms Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has assented to seven Bills passed by the National Assembly.
The Bills which have accordingly become Laws include:
1. OATHS (AMENDMENT)ACT, 2017.
2. DEFENCE SPACE ADMINISTRATION ACT, 2017.
3. VETERINARY SURGEONS (AMENDMENT)ACT 2017.
4. NATIONAL FILM AND VIDEO CENSOR BOARD(AMENDMENT)ACT 2017.
5. PENSION RIGHTS OF JUDGES (AMENDMENT ACT) 2017.
6. NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCE (ESTABLISHMENT,ETC)ACT 2017.
7. MORTGAGE INSTITUTIONS (AMENDMENT) 2016.
A statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters – Senate, Ita Enang said The Acts, other than the Defence Space Administration Act, and Institute of soil science are mainly Amendments to the Principal Act intended to bring the Acts in conformity with current realities.
With the development, there are indications that the Peace Corps of Nigeria’s bill might be the next in line for assentment.
For Advert: Call 08171607004, 09058228464 Follow us on Twitter @idomavoice, @idomanews Send us releases at firstname.lastname@example.org